Submissions for Organised Sessions
Organised Sessions should have a specific scientific focus and needs to be integrated in and relevant to the overall conference theme and to the scientific tracks in the programme for ECTMIH 2021.
Deadline: 15th December 2020
The following guidelines apply:
- The proposal should be submitted in English
- The organised session should be related to the overall conference theme and tracks
- The organised session cannot exceed 50 minutes including all presentations and discussions
- A session abstract of up to 2000 characters (not including space) outlining the purpose and content of the organised session
- A complete timetable of the organised session
You will find more information and instructions in the submission form posted below.
Since this year's conference is digital - all presentations will be pre-recorded and streamed during the time-slot awarded. Discussions will be streamed live after the presentations. You will receive technical assistance and guidance if your session is selected.
The number of slots is limited and all proposals for Organised Sessions will be subject to the scientific peer review system. All submissions can expect an answer by end of January 2021.
Please use this form to submit your proposal: Submission of Organised Session
For all organised session queries, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org